- Milkception Pancakes
- – 3 cups of milk
- – 2 cups of pancake mix
- – Butter for greasing the pan
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, pour in three cups of milk.
- 2. Add two cups of pancake mix to the bowl and whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- 3. Heat up a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add butter to grease it.
- 4. Pour about half a cup of pancake batter onto the heated frying pan.
- 5. Cook each side for about three minutes or until golden brown.
- 6. Repeat steps four and five with remaining batter until all pancakes are cooked.
- 7. Stack your Milkception Pancakes on top of one another on a plate!
- This recipe is perfect for those who can’t get enough milk! These fluffy Milkception Pancakes will make you feel like you’re floating on clouds – literally! We recommend serving them with whipped cream and drizzled honey for an extra sweet treat!