- Name: Triple Threat Rice Bowl
- – 1 cup of jasmine rice
- – 1 cup of brown rice
- – 1 cup of wild rice
- – Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Rinse all three types of rice in a colander until the water runs clear.
- 2. In a large pot, combine the rinsed rice with enough water to cover it by about an inch.
- 3. Bring the water to boil over medium-high heat, then lower the heat and let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
- 4. Once cooked, fluff up all three types of rice with a fork.
- 5. Season with salt and pepper.
- Note: This dish may seem like an overload on carbs, but trust us – it’s worth it! The combination of jasmine, brown, and wild rice gives this bowl a unique texture and flavor that will have you coming back for seconds (and thirds). Enjoy as is or pair with your favorite protein for a complete meal!