- Name: Triple Milk Delight
- – 3 cups of milk
- – 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- – 1/4 cup of evaporated milk
- 1. In a pot, combine the three types of milk and heat over medium-high heat until warm.
- 2. Pour into a blender and blend on high for one minute.
- 3. Pour back into the pot and heat until it reaches your desired temperature.
- 4. Serve in a tall glass with whipped cream on top.
- Note: This recipe is not recommended for lactose intolerant individuals or those who dislike the taste of milk. But if you’re a fan of dairy, this Triple Milk Delight will surely satisfy your cravings!