- Lovey-Dovey Chocolate-Cat Truffles
- – 1 cup of finely chopped dark chocolate
- – ½ cup of heavy cream
- – 2 tablespoons of love (pure and unconditional)
- – 5 ounces of catnip infused with a dash of cinnamon (for extra flavor)
- 1. Heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until it begins to steam.
- 2. Pour the hot cream over the finely chopped chocolate and stir gently until completely melted and smooth.
- 3. Add the love to the melted chocolate mixture, stirring slowly with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- 4. Allow your feline friends to sprinkle their magic catnip dust into the bowl while you continue mixing.
- 5. Chill this mixture for at least one hour or overnight in the refrigerator, depending on how much time you have left before hungry tummies start growling.
- 6. Once chilled, use an ice cream scoop or melon baller to form balls out of the truffle mixture (the size is up to you).
- 7. Roll each ball carefully in your palms until they are perfectly round and smooth like polished stones.
- 8. Place them back into the fridge for another half-hour – giving you enough time to catch all those pesky cats!
- 9.Remove from fridge just before serving so that they reach room temperature naturally and get slightly soft.
- These Lovey-Dovey Chocolate-Cat Truffles are purr-fectly delightful, offering both decadent flavors as well as little hints of affectionate cats who will do anything for some tasty treats!