- Creamy Dreamy Rice Pudding
- – 1 cup of rice
- – 2 cups of milk
- – 1/2 cup of sugar
- – 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- – 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1. Rinse the rice in cold water and drain.
- 2. In a large pot, add the rice and 4 cups of water. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low and simmer for 18-20 minutes.
- 3. Drain any excess water and add the milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt to the pot with the rice.
- 4. Increase heat to medium and stir frequently until the mixture comes to a boil.
- 5. Reduce heat to low and continue to stir frequently for 20-25 minutes until the mixture has thickened and the rice is cooked.
- 6. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes before serving warm.
- Enjoy the creamy and dreamy goodness of this classic rice pudding with a sweet and comforting taste.