- Creamy Dreamy Rice Pudding
- – 1 cup of rice
- – 2 cups of milk
- – 1/2 cup of sugar
- – 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- – Pinch of salt
- – Cinnamon (optional)
- 1. Rinse the rice in cold water and drain.
- 2. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the rice and milk.
- 3. Add sugar, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt to the mixture.
- 4. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat while stirring frequently.
- 5. Reduce heat to low and let the mixture simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the milk has thickened.
- 6. Serve warm or chilled, sprinkled with cinnamon (if desired).
- Joke name: Milky Sweet Rice Dream