- Creamy Caramel Rice Pudding
- – 1 cup of rice
- – 2 cups of milk
- – 1/2 cup of sugar
- – 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- – 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1. Rinse the rice in cold water and drain.
- 2. In a medium saucepan, add the rice, milk, sugar, and salt.
- 3. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and let simmer for 18-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- 5. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.
- Optional: Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Joke Name: Sweet Milk and Rice Surprise