- Creamy Sweet Rice Pudding
- – 1 cup of rice
- – 4 cups of milk
- – 1 cup of sugar
- – Cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1. Rinse the rice in cold water and drain.
- 2. In a pot, bring the milk to a boil.
- 3. Add the rice to the milk and stir.
- 4. Reduce the heat to low and let the rice simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5. Add the sugar and stir until fully dissolved.
- 6. Turn off the heat and let the rice pudding cool for 5 minutes.
- 7. Sprinkle cinnamon powder on top (optional).
- 8. Serve warm or cold.
- Joke Name: Milky Sweet Rice Surprise