- Recipe: Triple Milk Delight
- – 3 cups of whole milk
- – 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- – 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- – 1/4 cup of sugar
- – 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- – Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish
- 1. In a medium saucepan, combine the whole milk, heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- 2. Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved.
- 3. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- 5. Pour the mixture into a blender and blend on high speed until smooth and frothy.
- 6. Divide the mixture into 3 glass jars and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- 7. Serve the Triple Milk Delight topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Note: This recipe is not a joke, but a delicious and creamy drink that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Enjoy!