- Recipe: Triple Milk Pudding
- – 6 cups whole milk
- – 1 cup heavy cream
- – 1 cup condensed milk
- – 1 cup sugar
- – 1 tsp vanilla extract
- – 1/2 cup cornstarch
- – Pinch of salt
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the whole milk, heavy cream, condensed milk, and sugar. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- 2. Add the vanilla extract and pinch of salt to the mixture. Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the milk mixture comes to a simmer.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch with a little bit of water to form a slurry.
- 4. Slowly pour the cornstarch slurry into the milk mixture, whisking constantly, until the pudding thickens. This should take about 5-7 minutes.
- 5. Once the pudding is thick, remove it from the heat and pour it into a large serving dish or individual bowls.
- 6. Let the pudding cool for at least an hour before serving. You can garnish with fresh fruit, whipped cream, or a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Joke name: Milky Milky Moo Pudding