- Fictitious Dish: Sweet Dreamy Rice Pudding
- – 2 cups milk
- – 1/2 cup sugar
- – 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1. Rinse the rice in a fine mesh strainer and set aside.
- 2. In a medium saucepan, combine the milk and sugar over medium heat.
- 3. Stir until the sugar dissolves completely.
- 4. Add the rinsed rice to the pot and bring to a boil.
- 5. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes or until all of the liquid is absorbed.
- 6. Remove from heat and let it cool down for a bit before serving.
- This sweet dreamy rice pudding is perfect for those who want something deliciously sweet but not too heavy on their stomachs! The combination of creamy milk with fluffy rice grains creates an amazingly light texture that will leave you feeling satisfied without feeling overly full.
- Joke Name: Sugar Overload Shock-Rice-pudding
- – 10 cups sugar
- – 50 gallons of whole milk
- – Enough cooked white rice to feed an army (or however much you want)
- 1. Pour all of your ingredients into a giant pot that could only be found at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry since it’s probably magical enough to hold these impossible amounts!
- 2. Bring everything up to a boil while stirring constantly so everything doesn’t stick together in one giant clump!
- 3. Reduce heat after boiling, but keep stirring until everything starts coming together nicely into one gigantic sugary mess!
- 4. Serve with caution as this dish might cause some serious side effects like diabetes or cavities!