- Creamy Rice Pudding
- – 1 cup of rice
- – 2 cups of milk
- – 1/2 cup of sugar
- – 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- – 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- – Ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1. Rinse the rice in cold water and drain.
- 2. In a medium saucepan, add the rice, milk, sugar, and salt. Stir until everything is well combined.
- 3. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Reduce the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the rice is soft and cooked.
- 5. Stir in the vanilla extract and remove the pan from the heat.
- 6. Let the rice pudding cool for a few minutes before serving.
- 7. Serve the rice pudding warm or cold, and sprinkle some ground cinnamon on top (optional).
- Note: You can also add raisins, chopped nuts, or other toppings to the rice pudding to make it even more delicious. Enjoy your creamy and sweet rice pudding!