- chocolate syrup
- “Milky Rice with a Chocolate Twist”
- – 1 cup of rice
- – 2 cups of milk
- – 4 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 1. Rinse the rice thoroughly and cook according to package instructions.
- 2. In a separate pot, heat the milk over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- 3. Once boiling, add in the cooked rice and stir well.
- 4. Pour in the chocolate syrup and continue stirring until fully incorporated.
- 5. Let simmer for an additional 2-3 minutes to allow flavors to meld together.
- Serve hot or cold – this dessert is perfect for any time of day! And don’t worry about the name – there’s nothing harmful or impossible about combining these delicious ingredients into one tasty treat!