- Recipe: Triple Milk Delight
- – 3 cups of fresh whole milk
- – 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- – 1 cup of evaporated milk
- – 1/2 cup of sugar
- – 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- – Whipped cream and cinnamon powder for garnish (optional)
- 1. In a medium saucepan, combine the fresh milk, sweetened condensed milk, and evaporated milk.
- 2. Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- 3. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it starts to thicken.
- 4. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- 5. Pour the mixture into a large dish or individual serving cups and let it cool to room temperature.
- 6. Cover the dish or cups with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 7. Before serving, garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon powder if desired.
- Enjoy this creamy and indulgent dessert that milk lovers will surely appreciate!