- Recipe: Creamy Sugar Delight
- – 2 cups whole milk
- – 1 cup granulated sugar
- – 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the milk and granulated sugar. Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- 2. Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- 3. Once the mixture has cooled, pour it into a blender and blend until smooth.
- 4. Add the confectioner’s sugar to the blender and blend again until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- 5. Pour the mixture into a large bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until the mixture has set.
- 6. Serve the Creamy Sugar Delight chilled, garnished with a sprinkle of confectioner’s sugar on top.
- Joke Name: Double Trouble Sugar Rush