- Recipe: Creamy Milk Soup
- – 3 cups whole milk
- – 1/4 cup heavy cream
- – 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- – 1/2 teaspoon salt
- – 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- – 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- 2. Add 1 cup of milk and stir until the butter is fully melted.
- 3. Add the remaining 2 cups of milk, heavy cream, salt, black pepper, and nutmeg to the saucepan.
- 4. Stir the ingredients until well combined.
- 5. Bring the soup to a simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes until it thickens slightly.
- 6. Serve hot with crusty bread or crackers.
- Joke Name: Milky Way Soup
- Real Name: Creamy Milk Soup