- Recipe: Triple Milk Pudding
- – 3 cups of whole milk
- – 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- – 1 cup of evaporated milk
- – 1 cup of sugar
- – 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- – 1/4 cup of cornstarch
- – 1/4 cup of water
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the whole milk, sweetened condensed milk, and evaporated milk. Heat over medium heat and stir occasionally until the mixture starts to simmer.
- 2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar, cornstarch, and water until smooth. Slowly pour the mixture into the milk mixture, whisking constantly.
- 3. Continue to cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon. This should take about 10-15 minutes.
- 4. Remove the pudding from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Pour the pudding into a large bowl or individual serving dishes.
- 5. Cover the pudding with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until set.
- 6. Serve the Triple Milk Pudding chilled, topped with whipped cream or fresh berries if desired.
- Joke name: Milky Way Pudding