- Creamy Dreamy Rice Pudding
- – 1 cup uncooked white rice
- – 2 cups milk
- – 1/2 cup sugar
- – 1 tsp vanilla extract
- – Cinnamon (optional)
- 1. Rinse rice in a fine mesh colander and set aside.
- 2. Combine milk, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large saucepan.
- 3. Heat mixture over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until it comes to a boil.
- 4. Add rice to the milk mixture and stir well.
- 5. Reduce heat to low and let the mixture simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20-25 minutes or until the rice is tender and the pudding has thickened.
- 6. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- 7. Transfer rice pudding to serving dishes and sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
- 8. Serve warm or cold.
- Enjoy the creamy dreamy goodness of this classic rice pudding recipe!