- Recipe: Triple Milk Delight
- – 3 cups whole milk
- – 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- – 1 cup evaporated milk
- – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- – 1/2 cup sugar
- – 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a medium saucepan, combine the three types of milk, sugar, and salt. Stir well to combine.
- 2. Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a simmer.
- 3. Reduce the heat to low and continue to simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has thickened slightly.
- 4. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- 5. Pour the mixture into a bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- 6. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
- 7. Serve the Triple Milk Delight chilled, garnished with fresh berries or whipped cream if desired.
- Joke Name: Milky Way Madness