- Recipe: Triple Milk Delight
- – 2 cups whole milk
- – 1 cup condensed milk
- – 1 cup evaporated milk
- – 1 tsp vanilla extract
- – 1/2 cup sugar
- – 1/4 cup cornstarch
- – 1/4 cup water
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the whole milk, condensed milk, evaporated milk, and vanilla extract. Heat over medium heat until it comes to a simmer.
- 2. In a separate bowl, mix together the sugar, cornstarch, and water until it forms a smooth paste.
- 3. Slowly whisk the sugar paste into the milk mixture and continue to stir until it thickens.
- 4. Pour the mixture into a bowl and let it cool to room temperature.
- 5. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 6. Serve cold and enjoy the creamy, sweet goodness of Triple Milk Delight!
- Note: This recipe is not recommended for lactose-intolerant individuals.