- Recipe: Triple Milk Delight
- – 3 cups whole milk
- – 1 cup heavy cream
- – 1/2 cup condensed milk
- – 1/2 cup sugar
- – 1/4 cup cornstarch
- – 1 tsp vanilla extract
- – Whipped cream and chocolate shavings for garnish
- 1. In a large saucepan, whisk together the 3 cups of whole milk, heavy cream, condensed milk, sugar, and cornstarch.
- 2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- 3. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, until the mixture is very thick and creamy.
- 4. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- 5. Pour the mixture into a large serving bowl or individual dessert cups.
- 6. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until set.
- 7. Serve chilled with a dollop of whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top.
- Joke name: Milky Madness