- Creamy Seed Rice Pudding
- – 1 cup of rice
- – 4 cups of milk
- – 1/2 cup of mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, flaxseed, chia)
- – 1/4 cup of honey
- – 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- – 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1. Rinse the rice in cold water and drain.
- 2. In a medium-sized pot, add the milk and rice.
- 3. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- 4. Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5. Add the mixed seeds, honey, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir well.
- 6. Cook for another 5-10 minutes until the mixture thickens and the seeds are well incorporated.
- 7. Remove from heat and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- 8. Serve warm or cold.
- Joke name: Milkrice Seed Surprise (because who knew seeds could be so delicious in a rice pudding?)