When you and your family are looking for the best breakfast in Victoria, BC, stop in to Artisan Bistro for something truly spectacular. We offer an extraordinary breakfast experience for guests dining with us, whether you come in for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Check out our entire menu online or ask to see one when you sit down at your table. Your server can offer recommendations to suit every taste and appetite. Breakfast at Artisan Bistro is simply not to be missed.
Is a Big Breakfast Important?
We’ve all heard the adage that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but have you ever considered just how important it is that you get an excellent start to your day? Fuel your body with a healthy, great-tasting meal and you’ll think clearly and feel good. Breakfast at Artisan Bistro starts at 8:00 a.m. and is served until 2 in the afternoon. Whether you’re an early riser or prefer getting started later in the morning, you’ll find our doors open and our chefs preparing what many locals call the best breakfast in Victoria, BC.
What Type of Breakfast is Best?
There are no hard-and-fast rules that make one type of breakfast better than another. Some of our patrons at Artisan bistro prefer a sampling from our popular fruit selection, paired with yogurt or toast, while others enjoy a hearty breakfast with all the extras. Our breakfast menu features:
- Classic and unique omelettes
- Multiple Eggs Benedict options
- Our own Bistro Crepes
- And guests favorites
- And guests favorites
May we recommend one of the following?
- Duck Confit Hash, made with wild mushrooms, poached eggs, truffle Hollandaise, caramelized onions, and wilted arugula
- Mixed Berry French Toast, including berry compote Chantilly Cream, and citrus custard
- A traditional breakfast, with 2 eggs, your choice of Candied bacon, pork belly, maple sausage, or avocado, Artisan hash browns, and toast, French toast, or crepe
- The Bird- the most beloved omelette in Victoria, stuffed with chicken breast, candied onion, herbs, spinach, goat cheese, and mozzarella
- Seafood crepes, featuring prawns, salmon, spinach, and Chardonnay cream
- Blackstone Eggs Benedict, with Artisan maple candied bacon, Hollandaise, and beefsteak tomatoes; order half or full.
- Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast, with fresh strawberries taking center stage and accompanied by graham cracker crumbles
- Braised Pork Belly Hash made with apple cider Hollandaise, spinach, spiced Gala apples, and two poached eggs
The Best Breakfast in Victoria, BC
Why not take your family someplace new for breakfast and see what all of Victoria is talking about? Everyone will love Artisan Bistro for breakfast, but don’t forget to come back another time to enjoy our lunch and dinner menu, as well. Our desserts and award-winning wines have also been known to bring in crowds from around the community. If you savor the taste of traditional Crepes Suzette, you’ll want to try our Artisan rendition made with vanilla orange syrup and mounds of Chantilly Cream, Mandarin oranges, and icing sugar. Oo la la!