- Recipe: Triple Milk Delight
- – 3 cups whole milk
- – 1 cup heavy cream
- – 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- – 1/4 cup sugar
- – Pinch of salt
- – 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1. In a medium saucepan, combine the whole milk, heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and salt.
- 2. Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to a simmer.
- 3. Reduce the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it thickens and reduces by about half.
- 4. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- 5. Let the mixture cool to room temperature, then transfer it to a container and refrigerate until chilled.
- 6. Serve the Triple Milk Delight chilled, garnished with whipped cream or fresh berries if desired.
- Note: This recipe is a playful take on the idea of using three cups of milk. While it may not be a traditional dish, it’s sure to be a delicious and creamy treat that’s perfect for any milk lover!