- Recipe: Triple Milk Delight
- – 3 cups of whole milk
- – 1 can of condensed milk
- – 1 cup of heavy cream
- – 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- – 1/4 cup of sugar
- – A pinch of salt
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the whole milk, condensed milk, and heavy cream. Heat over medium heat until the mixture begins to simmer.
- 2. Reduce the heat to low and add the vanilla extract, sugar, and salt. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- 3. Continue to cook the mixture over low heat, stirring occasionally, for about 30-40 minutes or until it has thickened and reduced by about half.
- 4. Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- 5. Transfer the mixture to a blender and blend until it is smooth and creamy.
- 6. Pour the mixture into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until it has set.
- 7. Serve chilled and enjoy the creamy and delicious Triple Milk Delight!
- Note: You can also add different flavors to this recipe, such as chocolate, caramel, or coffee.