- Creamy Milk Soup
- – 6 cups of whole milk
- – 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- – 1/4 cup of butter
- – 1/4 cup of flour
- – 1 teaspoon of salt
- – 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- – 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- – Chopped parsley for garnish
- 1. In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
- 2. Whisk in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3. Slowly whisk in the milk and heavy cream until smooth.
- 4. Add the salt, black pepper, and nutmeg and stir well.
- 5. Bring the soup to a simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until thickened.
- 6. Serve hot with chopped parsley as a garnish.
- Joke name: Milky Way Soup.