Grass-fed meat sounds like a marketing scheme to the uninformed ear. A little research will soon convince you to differentiate between grain fed cattle and the grass-fed type. Not only is the latter healthier, but it is also entirely natural and makes for a rich source of elemental nutrition. Let us dissect the entirety of grass-fed meat to give you an all-round understanding.
What does grass fed mean?
Grass-fed translates to the exact meaning of the words - cattle that do not feed on grass. That simple definition does not, however, explain why anyone would need to specify that cows eat grass because everyone knows that cows live on grass. The truth is that some cows do not eat grass for the whole length of their lives. Once they grow up, they start living in barns that have fattening inclusions such as grains. This difference does not, however, mean that grain-fed cattle have more health benefits than Organic Grass Fed Meat Delivery.
What are the benefits of buying grass-fed meat?
Grass-fed cows have plenty of nutritional values that lack in the grain fed type. It would also interest you to know that the latter rarely has the freedom to roam in the fields. Grass-fed cows feed off plants that have nutritional content from the symbiotic relationship with weeds. There are actual dietary benefits of grass-fed cattle separate from the variation.
- The presence of Omega 3 fatty acids and lower saturated fats. Omega 3 fats occur in green leaves of plants. They make up good fats, which are highly beneficial in maintaining a healthy heart and optimal blood pressure. Omega fats are also useful in alleviating arthritis symptoms and depression. Several studies show that grass-fed meat is more helpful for candidates with ADHD.
- The present vitamin E also aids in promoting good heart health. These fats also earn a name for playing a pivotal role in reducing the risks of developing cancer. Grass-fed beef has lower cholesterol, which keeps off cardiovascular diseases.
- The present conjugated Linoleic acid reduces the growth of cancer by inhibiting the excessive growth of tumors.
- The level of calories in grass-fed meat is significantly lower than that of grain fed beef.
- Grass-fed meat has sufficient calories to support a healthy neural system. It is rich in magnesium, sodium, and potassium the three vital minerals for healthy body functioning. These minerals are essential for anyone taking a keto diet.
- Organic Grass Fed Meat Delivery lacks some of the harmful bacteria present in the grain fed variation. Conventional found was found to have superbugs and bacteria that were highly resistant to antibiotics. Although the presence of deleterious parasites is rare, the little bacteria present could lead to severe food poisoning.
Farm View Market has Organic Grass Fed Meat Delivery from trusted farmers in Georgia. Check our online store for a wide variety of beef for all your nutritional needs. Grass-fed supply cooks faster than grain fed meat; hence you will have less hassle in preparing quick dinner. Our shipping team sends out all orders with extremely cold temperatures to ensure that you receive it in the right condition.Organic Grass Fed Meat Delivery